Sunday, December 16, 2007

neighborhood news pets

Dear neighbors,

In case you are still looking for that perfect gift for your child – or maybe your spouse – check the note copied below from Karen Freeman. Amanda is her granddaughter. And don’t forget – Karen’s party for the neighborhood is tomorrow night – Monday – hope you can come – we can check out the guinea pigs too! (:

Carol Pfister

 

If anyone is looking for an extremely fun pet for their child/ren for Christmas, Amanda has a new hobby-guinea pigs.  She's been raising and breeding a new type called skinny pigs. She wrote out a little blurb for the neighborhood....they're just the right age to leave their mother's and can be seen at almost any time.

Thanks,

Karen

 

 

Looking for a unique gift idea? A new pet that won't shed? Skinny pigs. My name is Amanda, I live on Tanglewood, and I wanted to share with you these cute little guys I breed. Skinny pigs are hairless guinea pigs, a little quirky sure but much cuter than you’d expect. My friends think my skinny pigs look like miniature hippopotamuses. I also have regular guinea pigs, with soft fur, that keep my skinnies warm and company. We created a website, hairyspigs.com that has pictures and more information about the little critters. They are pretty easy to care for – 30 minutes of love a day, food, and water. If you’d like to come meet ours feel free to contact us at hairy@hairyspigs.com

Thanks! Amanda

 

 

 

No comments: