Monday, January 7, 2008

neighborhood news - dinner

Happy new year, neighbors!
It's January (although it doesn't feel like it today!) so it's time to plan our annual progressive dinner! I'd like to hold a meeting to choose the date, theme, and food for the dinner. Please let me know if you can come to a meeting at 7:30 pm on either Tuesday, Jan 17, or Wednesday, Jan 16.

If you are not able to come to the meeting, please feel free to write to me with your ideas as to theme or other suggestions. I am going to propose March 1st as our date, with a second option of February 23. I have a busy February this year due to my son's auditions for music conservatories admissions. Let me know if that date works for you. We will take a consensus at the meeting.

Let me know if you would like to host this meeting - it doesn't have to be at my house. (:

Thanks,
Carol Pfister

No comments: