Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fwd: neighborhood news - Halloween

I heard from several neighbors...Trick or Treating is on if you dare! (:
Enjoy...sounds like the power is on for most of us but not the Comcast services. I'm using Verizon fios at my work place not far away...


Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gwynedd Knoll Garden Club <gwyneddknoll@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Subject: neighborhood news - Halloween
To: Carol Pfister <gwyneddknoll@gmail.com>


Good morning!
My house was without power until late yesterday afternoon and I still don't have my Comcast services. Hope you all are doing all right after the storm. So many trees down everywhere around town. In case you haven't been out on 202 - there is a huge tree down where Meetinghouse road comes out to 202 and it took power lines with it. It was still closed off as of this morning. You have to detour on Swede rd or through Foulkeways from our side. 

I'm assuming Halloween trick or treating should still take place tonight? Please let me know if you have heard anything different. Also,if you need a neighbor's help, please let me know!
Take care,
Carol 

Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775


No comments: