Monday, January 18, 2010

neighborhood news

Hi, neighbors,
Just a reminder that I am holding a meeting regarding our annual progressive dinner for anyone interested in helping with ideas on Wednesday, Jan 20. We can also discuss any issues in the neighborhood at the meeting. Please let me know if you have something to add. It would be great to have a crowd for this meeting - I haven't seen most of you since last year! (: Please try to let me know if you are coming but if time runs out, please just come join us!

Meeting on Wednesday, January 20 at 7:30 pm at my house : 1421 Cambridge Dr.
(corner of Cambridge and Uxbridge)

Also - a neighbor has requested recommendations for a housekeeper/cleaning person. Please send any names of someone you know who is available to me and I will forward them.
Thanks!

Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775

No comments: