Tuesday, January 12, 2010

neighborhood news

Happy new year, neighbors!

I hope you had a good gathering of family during the holidays - and best wishes for a great new decade! January is the time of year we plan our annual progressive dinner party. So I would like to have a meeting of anyone interested in helping with ideas next week. We can also discuss any issues in the neighborhood at the meeting. Please let me know if you have something to add. It would be great to have a crowd for this meeting - I haven't seen most of you since last year! (: A little incentive...we do have a new kitchen at our house - we changed a few walls around and it made quite a difference. Come check it out at the meeting.

Meeting on Wednesday, January 20 at 7:30 pm at my house : 1421 Cambridge Dr.


I just remembered another request - a new neighbor was asking for names to call for plowing her driveway in the snow. Based on the weather so far, we may be doing that more this year! Please write to me if you have a company or person you use.

Thank you,
Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775

p.s. If you cannot come to the meeting but would like to participate, please send me your ideas, date suggestions, etc.

No comments: