Wednesday, April 15, 2009

neighborhood news


Dear neighbors,
I have several news items for you this time...be sure to read down through all of them!

1. A letter is attached from Linda Callegari about an event happening at Pennypack Mills this Saturday...it sounds great.

2. A neighbor wrote that some kids were shooting paintball guns at her house a couple of weeks ago. The stains on the siding did wash away but obviously, we do not want this to happen to anyone. She was also concerned about scaring any pets that are outdoors. Let's all keep an eye out and discourage any paintball activity. Thanks...

3. Ashley Smyth wrote that she found a silver hoop earring after the progressive dinner - let me know if it belongs to you...I"ll connect you.

4. Here is a note from a neighbor looking for a painter. Please send your recommendations to her and a copy to me, please.

Carol-
I live on Lindsay Drive and just moved in this past August. I was wondering if you know of a painter that could paint the outside of our house, or if you could email the neighborhood and see if anyone has a recommendation. thank you!
Fran Margolis
215-699-2303
franmargolis@gmail.com


5. See below for a neighbor looking for support for her cancer run.

Dear Neighbors,

I recently joined the team at my high school that will be participating in the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure® to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research.  We will be running this race next month on Mother's Day.
 
Did you know that one in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime?  My close friend's mother is fighting this battle right now. Please join me in the fight against breast cancer by making a donation by April 26th! 
 
It is really easy to do.  You can donate online by clicking on the link below which will direct you to my personal page.  If you then click on make a gift you can pick your amount and pay using your credit card.  Whatever you can give will help! 
 

I truly appreciate your help.  Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer!

Sincerely,
Gianna Esposito
Stonington Circle




No comments: