Tuesday, March 31, 2009

neighborhood news

Dear neighbors,
We had another great progressive dinner on the weekend! Just can't beat the combination of great food, gracious hosts, and the best company! Many thanks to our hosts, the Costas, the Reisners, and the Smyths! Ashley and Collier have already offered to host a summer party so stay tuned in July. (:

I have a couple of notes to pass on:
Bruce is looking for a dog sitter
Leslie is looking for driveway paver recommendations and wondering if anyone wants to form a group to get a better price.
Would you please respond to me with suggestions for the above? I will forward them to Bruce and Leslie and to Stacey to put in our directory. Thanks!

I also have my own request - does anyone have a shore home in Delaware - Rehobeth beach or Bethany beach-  or know someone else who has one? We are trying to gather some info about the area.

Take care and Happy Spring!

Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775

No comments: