Monday, June 9, 2008

neighborhood news

Dear neighbors,
I have received a couple of notes about big items for sale that might be perfect for you! Here they are...

Hi, I live on 1629 Claudia Way, and have heard by Sue Weber that you could send an e-mail to other residents of our development. I would like to sell my piano because I'm moving. It is a Steinway baby grand piano in walnut. We have been the original owners. The piano is from 1990 and is in perfect working condition.
I would like to know if any neighbors would be interested. My home phone number is 215 661-8862.
Thank you for your help
Mariella.


Debbie Scott (on Cambridge Dr.)  had a successful estate sale a couple weekends ago but she has 2 big items left.
 A King size carved 4 poster mahogany bed and a full size sofa with a wide plaid fabric covering.
She is ready to bargain so please call her at 267-664-0725 if you are at all interested!

Stay cool...
Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com

No comments: