Sunday, July 21, 2013

neighborhood news

Dear neighbors,
Please see 3 notes below for requests...one for a moving company, one for help moving furniture, and another offering babysitting help! I know there are some moms who would love that. (:
Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775

Hi Carol,
This is Betty Kuhnert.  We're planning on moving from Gwynedd Knoll in Sept. to South Carolina.  I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a moving company.  We've lived in Gwynedd Knoll since 1988 and that was a company move.  We don't know where to start.  Any suggestions would be welcome.  Thanks
Betty
brkuhnertllc@bellsouth.net



Neighbors:
Do u have any strong college men home for the summer who can move a sofa from one floor of the house to another. The sofa must be disassembled before moving then reassembled. $75 per person and need 2 guys to help. Pls call or email me. My cell is 610 2903646 and we live on Hopes lane. Thx
Stacey

Stacey Cartagenova, M.S./SLP
Therapy Source, Inc.
President
StaceyC@txsource.net

Hi! Anyone need a babysitter? My name is Hannah Plon, and I am student at Wesleyan University living at home for the remainder of the summer. I want to let anyone in Gwynedd Knoll (or nearby) that is in need of a babysitter this summer to know that I am a responsible caregiver for both infants and young children, babysat in Gwynedd Knoll throughout my middle school and high school years, and spent two summers as an overnight camp counselor. I am free most weekday nights, as well as Wednesday and Friday  afternoons, and am often free on weekend days and/or nights. Also, I have a car. If you would like to reach me for babysitting help or even help with  running some errands, please email me at hplon@wesleyan.edu. Thank you!

No comments: