Tuesday, March 12, 2013

neighborhood news yard sale date

Dear neighbors,
Please see the note below from Kathy Maron, an agent who has offered to sponsor a garage sale for the neighborhood. Please take advantage of this generous offer where your publicity and administration of the sale is all taken care of! All you have to do is that spring cleaning to find the treasures someone else needs. (: Please respond directly to Kathy if you are interested.

Also - the Progressive dinner is less than a month away now on April 6...please sign up to come visit with your neighbors! you can call  Fran Margolis  215-699-2303 or sign up online at:www.SignUpGenius.com/go/5080B49ADAF29A57-progressiver


Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathy Maron <kmm444@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Subject: upcoming yard sale date
To: gwyneddknoll@gmail.com


Carol,

Thanks so much for offering to email this for me.  The date of the yard sale I will sponsor is May 4th from 8 till 1I will be advertising it in the local newspapers, with directional signs put out several days prior, on the Action News website and any other websites my partner can find for me.  I will be putting balloons on the mailbox at each person's house that participates.  I will set up a centrally located table with the drinks, pretzels, thinking maybe popcorn machine and maps of the neighborhood so that people know exactly where the sales are being held.  It should be fun and hopefully profitable for all!!

I will be sending out mailers to each home individually but in the meantime if you could get this out to people, they can plan in advance.  Can you ask people to email me at kmm444@verizon.net to register.  That way we will know how many we have participating. 

Thanks again, Kathy

 

Kathy M. Maron

Realtor

ABR, SRES, SRS, ASP

Executive Club – 2010, 2011

 

Weichert Realtors

581 Skippack Pike

Blue Bell, PA  19422

610-420-9988 (cell)***

Kmm444@verizon.net

www.kathymaron.com

www.elligerparkhomes.com

 

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.    ~Aristotle~

I love my job!

 

 

 


No comments: