Wednesday, March 31, 2010

neighborhood mulch

Hi, neighbors,
Hope you are enjoying a spring break vacation! I have received several replies to my question about a discount for mulch for us. A couple of people are going to get back to me but in the meantime, I have one recommendation to pass on from one neighbor - see note below. Stay tuned for  other info.
Thanks!
Carol
Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Virginia Samhouri <vsamhouri@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 6:23 PM
Subject: mulch discount
To: Gwynedd Knoll Garden Club <gwyneddknoll@gmail.com>
Cc: "mjv381@comcast.net" <mjv381@comcast.net>


j & v lawn services will offer anyone in the neighborhood a 15% discount on mulch
you can contact them at mjv381@comcast.net  610-279-8335
they are not related to me I just like their work ethic and am happy to pass along their information
Kindly let our neighbors know about the discount
Virginia Samhour1394 Tanglewood Drive

No comments: