Tuesday, February 9, 2010

neighborhood snow removal

Hi, neighbors,
I received an email reminding me that I had requested snow removal service recommendations awhile ago and now we really need to share them! Sorry I didn't do this sooner...here are the names given to me.
J & V Lawn Service snow removal 610 279-8335; mjv381@comcast.net
Wetter Landscaping snow removal 215 661-1966
Michael Fuss snow removal 215 527-6553

I have also attached a spreadsheet of all the recommended "services" that people have sent me over time. Many thanks to Stacy Kimmel for assembling them in a chart for us! You should be able to open it with Excel. If you would like to add your name or other recommendations to the list, let me know.

Enjoy the snow....

Carol Pfister
gwyneddknoll@gmail.com
215-661-8775

No comments: