Sunday, September 23, 2007

neighborhood news

Hi, neighbors,

Copied below is information about another new business in the ‘hood. Kathi is hosting a jewelry party at her home this coming weekend to get started in the business of Silpada silver jewelry. She lives on the cul de sac end of Uxbridge…stop by if you can. Please respond directly to her at the contact info below.

Thanks,

Carol Pfister

 

 

Hi Neighbors,

 

I would like to invite you to my home for an Open House on Sunday, September 30th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.  I am previewing my new business with Silpada.  Please stop by to see the newest Silpada line of Jewelry. I will have catalogues available for you as well as sample jewelry pieces. 

 

Look forward to seeing you.  If you have questions please call me on my cell at 267-218-4518 or e-mail me @ knadylover@aol.com

 

Thanks,

 

Kathi Mignone

 

No comments: